Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Shopping Sunday

  
     Oohhh! My leg was hurting, my feet was sore, my wallet was empty. Yes you guessed it, my friend and I went to the mall to shop. It was such a gorgeous day outside so I just didn't want to stay at home.. It was Sunday so we had to rush a little bit because on Sunday the mall closes at 6pm. This early closing is kinda of irritating because I'm used to the Philippines where Sunday the mall stay open late, to make sure to collect as many sales as possible.
      Well anyway I bought some nice things and I saw a lot of nice bargains for clearance winter items. They dropped many prices up to $10. Unfortunately I saw a very nice outfit that I didn't buy because I ran out of money. As I continued to shop I saw another item I fell in love with and I could not resist to buy. I'm happy that it looks nice on me so I went to the cashier to check out. I suddenly realized I may not have enough money for it (*toink*) I didn't know what to say to the cashier but thankfully it was %25 off. whew! the discount saved me.  
     When I shop the next time, I'll make sure to bring a financier with me to avoid any unexpected money problem.. nyahaha!!

7 comments:

Rap said...

wow.. shopping!!!! it closes at 6pm? weird unlike here in Phil, 10pm... i know you had fun! ^^

iya_khin said...

hmm...shopaholic?? lol that's why i avoid malls during sale days!!

Kamila said...

hahahah... waaahh.. good to hear you enjoy your shopping :)

Izzatul Millah said...

hehehehh,,, so that why women are identical with shopping.
because during shopping, it was very enjoyable.
But, after that we got empty wallet, hurting legs etc.
but its very satisfied for us.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

shopping ah.....next time dala ka madaming dollar..mabuti may discount..

Rio said...

thank you for visiting my website, this is my return visit .. glad to meet you, your link will me put on my blog http://viewwit.blogspot.com .. :)

Donnalyn Weir said...

hahha. this was our shopping galore.we should go out shopping again... maybe this Spring so we dont have to wear our stupid coats. haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...