Friday, February 4, 2011

Great Bargain at Goodwill


     What a wonderful morning last Sunday to attend the church service and listen to the words of God. I feel sad though because I  missed the Bible study for 3 days. After the church service, we had small gathering with the members of the church. We talked about clothes and the fact that I need more conservative outfit to use for attending the church service and for bible study.  Most of my clothes are revealing, so it is not really appropriate on attending church services.

     While we are talking about the clothes, all of the sudden we got the idea to go to Good Will right away and see what they had. I've been there before and I told them there is a lot of good bargains but its been in a while since I last shopped there. I love this store coz you never know what unexpected things you'll find there. You just need to have a good "eye" for spotting the good quality stuff. Most of the new  merchandise comes from the stores like Target, Walmart etc. and you will get the half price for it. Isn't unbelievable.

     My friend was amazed to get all the nice stuff for just cheaper price. She had not heard about Goodwill before and she was amazed at all of the bargain she found for really nice things. She really save a lot of money while getting nice things. She spend $36  and I spend for $27 which is amazing for the number of nice outfits we bought. We really had fun shopping for almost 4 hrs and still that was not enough time to get through the entire store.

7 comments:

Kamila said...

that's cool.. It's my first time too to hear about Goodwill.. definitely visit that when I found somewhere

Kamila said...

I have something for you!! in my basket of dreams blog! :)

Nene said...

I am truly honored to have been chosen from among them for the award. Sna my ksunod pa.. hehe

emmanuelmateo said...

wowwow..cool bargains..parang bago pa.

Nikki said...

i like it :)) nice XD

Qyanu Soultan said...

Sorry my friend coz my busy, So I come late to your blog, visit me back..!!

o0pink0o said...

You will really find treasure at Goodwill sometimes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...