Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chrysanthemum Flowers


    Giving flowers and chocolates are the best gifts to give for a girlfriend or wife to express their feelings. Girls really love to receive flowers and when they do it is very meaningful to them. They feel so special.

     Most men can't understand why women love to receive flowers, they just know that they do.The flowers only last few days only and really don't have any use except look pretty when they are alive. Men seem to  love gifts that they can use over and over and the flowers obviously don't fit that pattern.


     Women, however look at gifts a different way. To them,  the importance isn't how u can use a gift but the thought that goes behind it. Men are practical while women are very emotional. Thus,  the thought that goes with the man sending flowers is more important than the flowers themselves.

      Knowing the right kind of flowers that your wife or girlfriend loves and then following through on giving them, shows the woman you know what they like and care enough to give what they want. In this way, giving flowers serve more than one purpose.

     Finally giving flowers is just another way to say I love you. Women get this message loud and clear when they receive flowers from men. So all of you men that are reading this blog, go out and buy some flowers for your love believe she will definitely appreciate it and love you all the more for  your thoughtful gift.

13 comments:

Kamila said...

Hi nene.. i also really don't know the essence of receiving flowers... but I love receiving one.. but I don't want to receive flowers in a big crowd.. I feel ecstatically awkward...

Adang said...

pag yung wife ko binibigyan ko ng flower,sinasabi nya sana perahin nalang :(

Verna Luga said...

HI nene, wow, ganda naman ng header mu... salamat sa pasyal... nice bouquet you got here...
afraid ako sa black lady diyan sa tabi kaya comment na ako... hahahah followed you back..

Field of Dreams said...

Happy Valentine's day sayu at sa yung loveone! Sana may magbigay din ng flowers sa boys hehehe

EnAirRaH said...

Wow love the flowers they look fresh and beautiful :-)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

madami akong pagbibigyan ng bulaklak sa araw ng mga puso..

analou said...

I love flowwers too Ne but I prefer clothes, shoes or money..hehehehhee..

Cacai M. said...

I love receiving flowers! I remembered had my first of my college boyfriend which I never thought he gave me. I was even pissed off because he never greeted me, only to find out he surprised me with greeting card, gift and flowers directly given unto where I live. That was sweet of him. Ah! Just reminiscing.. hahaha! I wonder if my husband will give me flowers this valentines. Hehehe! Anyway, advance happy valentines day!

It's me,
Cacai M.

Cacai's Steps and Journey
Cacai M.'s Place
Thoughts, Ideas and Resources

Izzatul Millah said...

hai Miss Nene !... Hmm,,,, I don't wanna give comment about valentine,, coz it's everything and most of people really like this moment.
I just want to give comment that I love the way you write your article. Its very simple English, so I can read it to improve my English ability.
May I ask you, Are you original American ? I mean you was born in America ?
America is the country that I always dream of, I hope someday, I can go there.
Nice to have friend like you... ;)

Nene said...

@Kamila- I once received flowers in public at work and some of my co-workers i think were envious but i thought it was a nice feeling.

@Adang- nkakatuwa nmn, sabagay ms maraming mbibiling importante kapag cash ang tinanggap.. hehe!

@Vernz- thanks for the compliment Vernz. Every time n magla-log in ako s blog ko, I'll make sure na I always visit all my blog mates.

@iluvroy- Happy Valentine's day din sayo at s mga mahal mo s buhay. I think your comment is very funny. hahaha!

@RyHeAnNe- I love Chrysanthemum because they keep well ska mabango. But shempre Roses are nice too and very traditional.

@Arvin- haha! napakaswerte naman ng pagbibigyan mo, samahan mo na rin ng choklet :D

@Cacai- Happy Valentine's Day in advance too!
Awww! that is very sweet story. I had a similar experience in college while we were in the middle of the class I had flowers delivered to me, it certainly brought a lot of attention. They were all teasing me...

@Izzatul-Millah- I've been in America less than a year but its nice to have a friend like you also. I'm originally born and raise in the Philippines. I hope you can reach your dream someday. I'm glad my grammar makes it easy for you. =)

Nene said...

@Analou- hahaha!yah right! money is always nice too. :))

teJan said...

hi, ne thanks for dropping by.
hehe, thanks for your pre- valentine post, though still early but lovely!! keep smilin!
Thanks for being a friend:)

avatarlady said...

I prefer red roses and ferrero rocher on Valentines. They're expensive but sure will rock my heart and fill up my tummy with some mushy love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...