Sunday, February 13, 2011

The existence of God



     Found this great example in my e-mail and wanted to share.
     A young man went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions.

     Finally, his parents were able to find a scholar.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?

Scholar: I am one of God willing, I will be able to answer your questions.

Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of God.

Young Man: I have 3 questions:

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.

2. What is fate?

3. If Devil was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Devil and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

     Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?

Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.

Young Man: I really don't understand.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.

Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?

Young Man: Yes.

Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!

Young Man: I cannot.

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape...              Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: That is fate my second answer...... .. My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?

Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?

Young Man: Flesh.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?

Young Man: In pain.

Scholar: That's it... this is my third answer. Even though Devil and also the hell were created from the fire,
 if God wants,God willing , the hell will become a very painful place for devil.

God said: "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you." If you are.

13 comments:

emmanuelmateo said...

wow.God is present ol d time.happy hearts day!!

Smokey_Cat said...

Very nice, and thought provoking :)

uno said...

whoa whoa whoa... grabe wake up call!

Unknown said...

nice post... happy valentines day... :)) god bless you always

Kamila said...

Nice post Nene.. this is really a nice post!!!

iya_khin said...

Our God is a magnificent God!

aian said...

this is so nice... very true, the scholar is holy bright. hoho

musingan said...

eheheh... very bnice... nakakatuwa naman...

Bi-Em Pascual said...

wow natuwa naman ako sa post na to... pwede ba i-share sa blog ko? tnx for visiting my site! mwah!

Jendee said...

Sooo true!!!~ GOD is everywhere!~ ^.^

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

Nice post..God is good and with us all the time..

bissell proheat said...

nice post. God gives us everythings. without God, we will not be here today.

Unknown said...

Nice. I already follow you. Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...