Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Love


No matter how long ago it was, for sure there is still space in our memory for the special moment of the story of our first love. There is two ways to feel about our first love experience, its either good or bad memories. For me, it is a wonderful memory, a lot of the time. I remember the first time how I feel that I'm not just a young girl but a grown woman.

I was sixteen-ish when I Experience for the first time caring deeply about my look my clothes, to my face, just everything. First experienced to be courted with a sincere guy. I was serenaded with the unforgettable song and always remember the angle of his face so when i dream i could picture it. The feeling of excitement the first time I hold his hands walking to the seashore. All this things are new feelings going to the process of first love.

Not all first love experiences are happy but there is also sadness and tears. Even Lovers quarrels during first love are cute and add spice to the relationship, I believe they could even make your relationship stronger. All of these things happened when you fall under the spell of first love. I was inspired to create this You tube video for lovers. I hope you will enjoy watching!!

14 comments:

SPLICE said...

The death of a love -- the feeling -- of a not-so-long ago chips away the life of the one who has been left behind, hoping even without certainty that one day it will breathe again.

Unknown said...

i like part "Not all first love experiences are happy but there is also sadness and tears. Even Lovers quarrels during first love are cute and add spice to the relationship, I believe they could even make your relationship stronger. All of these things happened when you fall under the spell of first love." <3

iya_khin said...

ang cute naman ng video!!! parang ako lang! LOL

halojin said...

hello nene? kakauwi ko lang galing school ^_^ hehe iba talaga pag first love ai =) meron at meron space pa din ika nga!

musingan said...

yeah... you have a point...

musingan said...

wow.. I remember my first love...

Laikka said...

lovely post and wow the photo so touching. hehe, im doin fine thanks that you dropped by!

Kamila said...

first love... dati kala ko yung puppy love ko first love ko.. nyahahah.. pero ngayon... may true love na me... weeeehhh!!!

ladyguinevere28 said...

That is super true, first love will always be our first love. Lucky are those who kept their first love forever but for those who ends it well, just like me lucky as well coz you have your first love. I like your video

kumiko mae said...

Aww i love this. kinilig ako :D

Nene said...

@SPLICE- very true I went through those feeling long ago, thank God I found my true love na. :D

@Si Inong ay ako- That is my favorite part too... un bang ngpapakipot kpg LQ, favorite moment ko yan.. awww!!

Nene said...

@iya_khin- haha! dawit mo nmn kami pra lahat tau cute.. :D

@halojin- tomooo!! napagtanto ko din yan..

@musingan- buti nmn at hindi point-less haha! / ako nga npgkakamalang cra, nppngiti nlng kpg biglang naaalala..

Nene said...

@Laikka- thank u so much that u like my photo.. I'm still trying to learn to take good photos.

@Kamila- swerte tlga tau- we found our happiness..

@ladyguinevere28- awww!! first love never dies tlaga.. I agree with you. I'm lucky coz i experienced the first love moment.

@Kumiko Mae- aww!! kilig to the MAX chicken!!

Nikki said...

OMG ! i stilldont have a "FIRST LOVE" mmm, haha.
aww.i love video sis XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...