Friday, February 18, 2011

Clouds like cotton


A year has gone by and I was staying at my mother's land in Antique for a short vacation. It was raining the whole month  and you could tell the anger of the sky. It was darkened light above and it never stopped raining day and night. The wind was so strong that you could hear the trees whooping and act like they were falling on top of your roof. There were no clues as to when the sun would show up. We couldn't go out and travel on a tour to see all of the natural wonders that the province had to offer.  It was the saddest vacation in my life. 

The ocean was wavy because of the tropical weather and it caused many ships to sink, so many that it bothered me to go on board a ship. I wanted to ensure a safe trip back to Manila so we got a plane ticket, even though it was much higher cost. But still I was pessimistic as I had many "what if" going on in my mind. I was hoping the weather was sunny when we boarded the plane but my prayer wasn't granted. The sky was still very dark. However when the plane took off, and we gained altitude I saw an amazing  sky above the dark clouds. There was blue sky everywhere and the sun was hiding behind thick wide clouds that covered our area. It was fascinating to watch these clouds that looked like cotton and you felt like you could walk on top of them. It was a great relief to fly with clear skies rather than a scary trip home through a rain storm.


8 comments:

Kamila said...

nakakatakot naman kung maulan-ulan..feeling ko ako na ang next tom hanks..sa cast away

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

wow, fly high ka pala diyan sa pictures.....post ko na po sa blog ko ang pictures ng dalawang ibon....siyempre binanggit ko ang pangalan mo at ang blog mo..

uno said...

like the photos...

Yesha said...

Love the sight of the clouds. :D

Anonymous said...

Above the clouds a wonderful feeling

Adang said...

nakakatakot naman yan, sobra ulap ..

hamster said...

grabe. matatakutin ako sa heights pero pag yan siguro ma experience ko, ma coconquer ko yung fear ko. ang ganda ng clouds oh!

lina@home sweet home said...

lovely clouds :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...